The 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost varies depending on a number of important criteria. The Accord offers affordable insurance rates for practically any type of driver and, if you look about, you may get even cheaper car insurance rates. It is one of the best midsize cars available.
The 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost varies depending on a number of important criteria. The Accord offers affordable insurance rates for practically any type of driver and, if you look about, you may get even cheaper car insurance rates. It is one of the best midsize cars available. tennisqa.com will provide some of information for you in this post.
Honda Accord Insurance Rates
The Honda Accord’s yearly car insurance premiums are at $1310. That equals an average monthly cost of $109 in this case. The 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost are about $209 cheaper than the average car’s for full coverage.
A liability-only policy will cost you roughly $525 a year, or $44 a month. Additionally, safe drivers gain from policy reductions and can save up to $540 annually. According to Expert Insurance Reviews, these figures.
The highest charges, which are roughly $4788 annually or $399 per month, are paid by teenagers who are deemed high-risk drivers.
Use this table to contrast the annual insurance costs for the Accord with those for rival sedans:
Honda Accord: $1310.
Subaru WRX: $1360.
Volkswagen Passat: $1480.
Chrysler 300: $1514.
Infiniti Q50: $1586.
Audi S4: $1588.
Lincoln MKZ: $1636.
Honda Accord Insurance Variables
The overall 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost you pay will vary depending on the trim and model of your Honda Accord. In addition, take into account the following while comparing insurance prices:
- Vehicle year. In general, insurance costs are lower for older Honda Accord vehicles. For instance, Expert Insurance Reviews reports that insurance for a 2020 Honda Accord costs $1310 as opposed to $1094 for a 2010 Accord. This represents a $216 difference.
- Driver era. The cost of insurance for an Accord may depend on the age of the driver. Drivers of Accords who are 30 years old pay around $58 more than those who are 40 years old.
- Chauffeur’s location. The location of the Accord driver has an impact on insurance costs. Drivers in Los Angeles spend around $485 more yearly than those who reside in Philadelphia do for an Accord.
- Driving history. Auto insurance for an Accord may also be impacted by driving history. The cost of auto insurance may rise most dramatically for teenagers and drivers in their 20s, particularly if they have moving offenses.
How Do Safety Ratings Affect Insurance Rates?
2019 honda accord sport insurance cost are also influenced by vehicle safety ratings. The 2021 Accord’s test type and rating, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), include:
- Good frontal overlap on the driver’s side.
- Good. Frontal small overlap on the passenger side.
- Front overlap that is moderate: good.
- Very good.
- Good roof strength.
- Seats and head restraints: good.
You have a better chance of finding lower 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost premiums the better the Accord’s crash test results. The car was designated a Top Safety Pick+ by the IIHS.
The safety features of the car are another important factor in lowering insurance premiums. When examining the 2020 Accord, take note of:
- Passenger-side air bag.
- Driver’s side air bag.
- Head airbag in the front.
- Head airbag in the back.
- Side air bag up front.
- Anti-lock braking system for four wheels.
- Disc brakes on all four wheels.
- Brake support.
- Regulation of electronic stability.
- Running lights for the day.
- Locks for children
- Traction management.
- Lane-keeping support.
- Warning for lane deviation.
How Can You Lower Your Accord Insurance Costs?
Even if 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost has high auto insurance premiums, there are actions you may take to lessen them. These suggestions may help you pay less for your auto insurance:
- Buy a pre-owned Accord.
- For loyalty discounts, inquire.
- Check your policy to be sure you aren’t paying too much for coverage that you don’t require.
- Verify the accuracy of all the information on your policy.
- Combine other insurance policies with your auto insurance.
- If you have at least a college degree, request a discount.
Which Car Insurance Company Gives You the Best Accord Rates?
Choosing one of the various vehicle insurance providers could seem overwhelming. How can you tell which company would offer you the most affordable rates to insure your Accord? Use this chart to compare the top firms that provide 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost coverage based on volume, while real rates vary depending on a number of criteria. Remember that a number of businesses provide discounts for particular safety elements included in the Accord:
- State Farm: $65,615,190.
- GEICO: $46,106,971.
- Progressive: $39,222,879.
- Liberty Mutual: $35,600,051.
- Allstate: $35,025,903.
- Travelers: $28,016,966.
- USAA: $23,483,080.
- Chubb: $23,388,385.
- Farmers: $20,643,559.
- Nationwide: $18,442,145.
What States Offer the Highest and Lowest Rates for the Accord?
When analyzing the 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost, another aspect to take into account is where you live. Maine has the least average premium at $68, while Michigan has the most at $199, according to Cheap Car Insurance. The statewide average is close to $116.
The average 2019 honda accord sport insurance cost owned by a 30-year-old guy, ranging from models from 2014 to 2019, is $2163. However, if that same driver had a 2019 Accord or newer, his insurance costs would be $2374. This is an increase of 19%. The average annual cost for an 18-year-old driver who owned the identical vehicle is $7681.